In LEINEX, guiding principles are about establishing norms that provide a common platform to two groups to collaborate. This is to determine how a service provider and client will work together to successfully accomplish their targets.
ACCORD is how we define our principles. Accord means agreement, consent, concurrence of opinion, and that’s exactly what we want.
ACCORD for us means:
- Assume Good Intent: We work positively towards building trust in us. We believe in each other, and supporting the ‘Vision and Mission’ of the client is our priority.
- Confidentiality: What’s said to us stays with us. We respect confidentiality and demand it equally.
- Competitiveness: We are highly competitive and that’s what keeps us ‘up’ in the market. We define our own performance path but never forget the fact… survival of the fittest.
- Openness: This is the key for fresh ideas and progress. Listening to others and speaking at right time leads to unimaginable results.
- Resourceful: We are capable of dealing with difficult situations and urgent requirements. Our enviable database and proactive team enable us in seamless project completions.
- Diligence: Our persevering determination to perform a task wins us clients after clients. We are committed to results, the client, and to perfection.
Submit Your Resume
If you want us to get in touch with you for different openings with our clients; please fill the below form so that we can store your details in our database.